- Masala tea has origins in India and has many miraculous medicinal benefits.
- One cup of tea a day is more than sufficient to keep you healthy and away from all sorts of illnesses.
- This drink is a mixture of many ingredients including ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and black pepper.
- Although there might be many versions of this tea, the basic ingredients remain the same.
Masala Tea | Chai
- Bobby’s Spice Tree Masala Chai blend has real ingredients – spices that you can see and feel.
- Every home in India has a unique recipe for masala chai.
- We compiled recipes from across India and fine tuned it with the choicest ingredients – all sourced from within India.
- Start your mornings with an all natural masala chai – free from any flavouring and colours. Enjoy your daily cup of chai – just like it should be.